My Shopbop Sale Picks

The more you shop, the more you save & since this year I'm all about purging the unnecessary items from my closet like all of those disposable trendy items that I've worn once & look like crap after you put it in the wash, this is the perfect opportunity for me to add some quality pieces to my wardrobe at an incredible price!
My Shopbop Sale Picks | #LivingAfterMidnite
The Flirty Party Dress | The Chunky Heel | The Summer Top | The Dream Bag
The Winter Coat Too Good To Pass Up | The Perfect Nude Sandals
The Breezy Vacation Dress | The Timeless Flats
*

The Big Event
Includes all full price & sale items (except Stuart Weitzman)
Use Code: THEBIGEVENT
15% off orders of $250+
20% off orders of $500+
25% off orders of $750+
Valid until 3/7/2015



Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , ,