Obsession: Bright Blues

I know last week I was craving greens, but as of late bright blue is all I can think about. I don't know if anyone else does this, but as I'm flipping through magazines I always snap photos with my phone of things I like so the next time I'm on the computer I can check them out & I was scrolling through the photos I've saved over the past 2 months and 90% of them are of blue pieces! A lot of people shy away from bold colors, but for some reason blue seems less intimidating than the rest and works with every single skin tone & color! For me bright blue is the ultimate shade for Spring & Summer.

Are you lusting over all of the bright blue that is making it's way into stores?
Obsessed with Bright Blue | #LivingAfterMidnite
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: ,