Easter Bunny Nails

Easter Nails | #LivingAfterMidnite
Easter Nails | #LivingAfterMidnite
Easter Nails | #LivingAfterMidnite
When you can't decide between Easter bunnies, eggs or glitter, you break out all of your favorite pastel polishes & do a little bit of everything!! I mean seriously...how adorable is this bunny?? It was the last nail I painted and after it was finished I regretted not painting bunnies on all of my nails!! Not going to lie, pastel nail polish is probably my favorite so I'm warning you in advance that after basically using every color I own to create this manicure, I'm not going to want to push it to the back of my collection for a while!!

Don't miss my Easter Pastel Gradient Manicure for a few years ago!

*
Julep Polish in Jeanne & Dianna / Seche Polish in Delicate / Essie Polish in Lilacism & Set in Stones / RickyColor in Night at the Stalkhouse & Bridge and Tunnel c/o / Milani Polish in Disco Lights

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , , , , , ,