Life Lately...April 2015

Life Lately April | #LivingAfterMidnite

A couple days ago I got an invitation to my 10 Year High School Reunion and just about died. I mean I knew the decade mark was coming up, but I guess it didn't feel real until I got the Facebook invite. The worst part about it, I don't recognize some of the names....and it's not like I graduated from a big school...I graduated with 84 girls from an All Girls Catholic High School. 84, you'd think I'd be able to remember 84 people.

Life Lately April | #LivingAfterMidnite
My brunch game went downhill over the Winter, mostly because the last thing I wanted to do on a freezing cold weekend morning was get myself up and out and cooking myself eggs and bacon at home always sounded more appealing. Now that the temps are rising and most of the restaurants near my apartment have their outdoor seating set up I think it's time. This Bloody Mary I had on Easter at McKinney and Doyle in Pawling, NY is haunting my dreams & I'm in desperate need of another one! My mom & I also popped into Fig & Olive for brunch a few weeks ago in the city & we loved everything we got. There's one in Westchester that we never got a chance to visit, but we'll definitely be going soon!

Not that I need another TV Show to watch, but last weekend I stumbled on a marathon of The Royals and I'm hooked...anyone else?

Life Lately April | #LivingAfterMidnite
I finally got a chance to see a game at the new Yankee Stadium a few weeks ago and being a Yankee fan I was pretty unimpressed. I guess after you visit AT&T Park in San Francisco everything else is disappointing...

Life Lately April | #LivingAfterMidnite
I got a chance to see The Rockettes in The Radio City Spring Spectacular a couple weeks ago and I couldn't help but say to my self the entire time I can do that.  Is 27 too old to audition? Yesterday International Dance Day & I had every intention of instagramming a pic of my bruised dancing knees, but I figured I'd spare you.

Life Lately April | #LivingAfterMidnite
This time last year I was wandering the Las Vegas Strip & lounging by the pool at the MGM Grand. Posting that #TBT picture seriously got me depressed and I may or may not have booked a last minute solo beach getaway last night. I've never taken a vacation alone and I almost didn't pull the trigger, but figured I have nothing to lose.

Let's talk Snapchat. Yes I have one, and while I love watching all my friends' stories I just can't get onboard with posting one. Maybe it's because I share enough of my life on the Internet through all my other social media channels and I want to keep my personal life personal...or maybe it's because my everyday life really isn't that exciting and there's nothing I feel compelled to share, I really doubt you'd want to see me sitting at my desk at work scrambling to get this post finished before I have to do some real work.

Until next month...

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: ,