My Lilly Pulitzer for Target Picks

Never did I ever think I'd be including Lilly Pulitzer in a post, let alone doing an entire post about her! That is until I saw the Lilly Pulitzer for Target Collaboration Lookbook & I nearly died. It is SO good. Not going to lie, the number one thing that probably turned me off about Lilly Pulitzer was the outrageous price tag so now that I can pick up a couple of her signature bold prints at a fraction of the cost I'm a happy camper! The collection hits the stores (& online!) on Sunday April 19th, but I thought I'd share my favorites with you today!
Lilly Pulitzer for Target Collection | #LivingAfterMidnite
Gold Starfish Sandals / Kimono Cover Up / Sea Urchin Halter Top / Crochet Crop Top / Drinking Glasses / Straw Tote Bag / Boom Boom Palazzo Pants / Fan Dance Palazzo Pants / Pineapple Punch Halter Top / Belladonna Bandeau Bikini Top / Belladonna Hipster Bikini Bottom / Challis Pompom Shorts / Raffia Tote Bag / Crochet Tank Top

I'll link all these items once they become available on Sunday, but in the meantime check out the entire collection here so you can make your own wishlist!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , , ,