Makeup Monday: Bronzed

Bronzed Makeup | #LivingAfterMidnite
Bronzed Makeup | #LivingAfterMidnite
Bronzed Makeup | #LivingAfterMidnite
Bronzed Makeup | #LivingAfterMidnite
There's just something about blue eyes paired with bronze eye makeup, they're a match made it color combination heaven. While I love my jet black cat eye, every time I see how bronze shades make my eye color pop I wonder why I wear anything else.

I opted against adding eyeliner to this look because I loved the soft smoky look these 2 bronze shades created when I blended them together on my lid & along my lower lashes. I'm counting down the days until I have that healthy summer glow, but until then I'll have to fake it. I lightly dusted bronzer down my nose & on my chin to create that "I spent the day in the sun" look which complimented this bronze eye shadow perfectly! Adding a couple coats of black mascara along with a pale lip created the perfect daytime makeup.
  1. Prime face with Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray (c/o) to prep skin for foundation.  Apply bareMinerals "Well Rested" Eye Brightener (c/o) to brighten your eyes. Apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation around to face with a damp Beauty Blender Sponge. Conceal under eye circles with It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concelear.
  2. Apply Avon Blush in Rose Luster to apples of cheeks and blend. Using bareMinerals California Bronze Palette (c/o) apply The Ocean View to hollows of cheeks, down nose and around hair line. Set makeup with Bare Minerals Mineral Veil (c/o). 
  3. Prime eyelids with Julep Eye Primer (c/o). Apply Sizzle from bareMinerals The Posh Neutrals Palette to lid and along lower lashes, apply Valet to crease and along upper lashes and blend. Curl lashes with Sephora Show Curl Lash Curler. Prime upper lashes with Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer & follow with 3 coats of tarte Gifted Mascara (c/o). Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Gimme Brow. Highlight under brow with Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter.
  4. Apply mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes to cheek bones & inner corners of eyes.
  5. Apply LAQA & Co. Lip Lube in Wolfman (c/o) to lips & finish with Covergirl Lipgloss in Candylicious.
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,