Pineapple Stamped Nail Art

Pineapple Nail Art | Nail Stamping | #LivingAfterMidnite
Pineapple Nail Art | Nail Stamping | #LivingAfterMidnite
Pineapple Nail Art | Nail Stamping | #LivingAfterMidnite
Pineapple Nail Art | Nail Stamping | #LivingAfterMidnite
Why haven't I tried nail art stamping before?? My roommate got me the Cheeky Vibrant Nail Art Plates Collection for Christmas and for some ungodly reason it took my 4 1/2 months to try them!! Now that I have I can guarantee I'll be wearing some sort of stamped nail art at all times. This stamping method is literally the easiest way ever to do nail art on yourself. This manicure was my first try and while it's not perfect I'm extremely happy with the way it turned out, because really...no manicure with pineapple nail art could be bad!

Just a couple beginner stamping nail art tips in case you want to try it out for yourself...
  1. You don't need to buy any special stamping nail polish, any thick opaque polish will work.
  2. Make sure your base coat of nail polish is completely dry before stamping.
  3. Apply pressure to your nail with the stamp in the same direction every time (either down to up, up to down, right to left or left to right). I didn't & you can tell that the 3 pineapples are all slightly different because they were "stretched" in different directions.
  4. Don't use a top coat! I made the mistake of applying a top coat over my stamped nail art & even thought it was completely dry it spread. If anyone knows of a top coat that won't please share!
Let me know if you guys would be interested in a step-by-step tutorial on how to do stamping nail art & I can definitely put it together once I get a little better at it myself!

*
Cheeky Vibrant Nail Art Plates Collection 
Londontown Lakur in Picadilly Square & Lovely Jubbly c/o

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , , ,