Chloe + Isabel

I'm kicking off the month by introducing you to my latest jewelry obsession, Chloe + Isabel! Not familiar with them yet? Let me get you up to speed...

Every piece is exclusively designed in their NYC Studio
Hypoallergenic, nickel free & lead safe
Backed by a lifetime guarantee and a 30 day return policy
Packaged in their branded keepsake pouches

I'm impressed! With the sheer volume of jewelry companies out there with the exact same pieces, it was refreshing to browse the Chloe + Isabel website and see something different! I'm teaming up with my friend Jackie, a Chloe + Isabel Merchandiser, to show you how I'm styling my favorite pieces from their new collection & offer you some amazing deals so you can add a few items to your closet!
Chloe + Isabel | Jewelry | #LivingAfterMidnite
Palm Royale Statement Necklace

Chloe + Isabel | Jewelry | #LivingAfterMidnite
Palm Royale North-South Ring

Chloe + Isabel | Jewelry | #LivingAfterMidnite
Sedona Statement Necklace

I'll be featuring Chloe + Isabel favorites all month long here & on my Instagram so make sure to follow along to see all the different ways I'm styling them (plus I'll be giving away a few discount codes & hosting a few contests)! Ready to shop? I thought so, but here are a few incentives to sweeten the deal...

*
For every $50 you spend in May you be entered to win a statement necklace from the new Chloe + Isabel Collection released in June!

Receive a free pair of stud earrings with any purchase of a statement necklace during May!

Mother's Day Sale | Chloe + Isabel
*

Shop my Chloe + Isabel Party all May & feel free to email me with any questions!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: ,