Feminine & Edgy

Purple and Pink Floral Body Con Dress
Purple and Pink Floral Body Con Dress
Purple and Pink Floral Body Con Dress
Purple and Pink Floral Body Con Dress
Purple and Pink Floral Body Con Dress
Purple and Pink Floral Body Con Dress
Purple and Pink Floral Body Con Dress
Purple and Pink Floral Body Con Dress
I unearthed this dress from the very back of my closet to wear on a day I was headed to a baby shower during the day and a bachelorette party at night with no time to change in between ((If you follow me on Instagram then you saw a sneak peek of this outfit last week)). But as I got dressed that morning I was faced with a shoe dilemma. When I was playing dress up in my head I envisioned myself wearing these shoes, but when I was getting ready that morning I reached for these shoes instead.

Let's just say I spent about a half hour walking around my apartment with one of each shoe on staring at myself in every full length mirror I own then proceeded to text my mom a million pictures asking for her opinion. Long story short I couldn't decide and ended up wearing the nude shoes to the shower & these black sandals to the bachelorette. I'd say that was a pretty good solution to the "problem"...don't you think?

*
Sunglasses / H&M Floral Body Con Dress (old) / Crisscross Ring / Gold Stacked Bands / Gorjana Initial Cuff (c/o) / similar Blue Clutch / Sole Society Sandals (c/o, similar onsale!)

More floral bodycon dresses...


Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , , , ,