Negative Space Nails

Negative Space Manicure
Negative Space Manicure
Negative Space Manicure
I was very skeptical about the whole negative space nail trend and never really thought I'd be on board with it, but after posting 3 back to back to back stamped manicures I figured I needed to switch it up. I'm happy to report I'm a huge fan! This is a super easy manicure to give yourself that looks way cooler than painting your entire nail. Next time I'll definitely be trying it with more of an intricate cut out design, maybe each nail different?! Would you ever try a negative space manicure?
  1. Paint your nails with a shiny nail hardener, I used
  2. Once they are completely dry tape off the section you want to keep "negative" aka the part of your nail you want to keep without polish.
  3. Paint 1 or 2 coats of colored polish on your nails, then peel off the tape. I find it easiest to do one hand at a time.
  4. Once your nails are completely dry add a high shine top coat and any nail studs or rhinestones.
*
Londontown Lakur in Trolley Away & Piccadilly Square c/o

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , , ,