Obsession: Statement Earrings

For as long as I can remember I've never been much of a statement earring girl. Give me a giant necklace, a stack of bracelets or a cocktail ring and I'm all in, but as for earrings I've always favored studs over dangling ones. Being a true jewelry-aholic I've of course purchased many pairs of statement earrings, but when it comes down to actually wearing them, I stare at myself in the mirror with them on and always end up switching them for something more simple...until about a month ago that is. I found an old pair of gold chandelier earrings hiding in the back of my jewelry drawer and brought them to Florida with me and haven't looked back! Now of course I want every pair of statement earrings I lay my eyes on!! 

Here are my favorites!
Obsession: Statement Earrings
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: ,