Summer Unplugged

Compensation was provided by Bud Light via Mode Media

Ever wonder what I’m doing when I go radio social media silent for entire weekends during the summer? 
Summer with Bud Light Lime
Well now you know! Summer has unofficially started and that means every weekend (& weekdays that I can sneak away from work) will be spent outdoors! Picnics in the park, beach road trips, rooftop dinners & my personal favorite summer pastime: lounging by the pool.
Summer with Bud Light Lime
Most Fridays after work you can catch me heading upstate to spend the weekend at my Dad’s house relaxing by the pool with minimal phone service. Once June hits, I trade in my big nights out for low-key parties with friends drinking Bud Light Lime® and eating snacks during the day, and roasting marshmallows in the fire pit and taking a dip in the Jacuzzi by night.
Summer with Bud Light Lime
Living in the Northeast, you learn to take advantage of the warm weather months and I don’t waste any time! No pressure, no worries, nothing but fun, friends and making new summer memories.
Summer with Bud Light Lime

Bud Light Lime® is the perfect beer for summertime refreshment – and it now comes in a cool and unique new bottle. 

 Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: ,