Room for Style: Fashion | Black & White

Black and White Palm Tree Dress
Sunglasses / similar Palm Tree Dress (also love this!) / Brown Belt / similar Brown Clutch
Julie Vos Bangle c/o / Chloe & Isabel Bora Bora Statement Ring / JustFab Sienna Neutral Sandals
Black and White Palm Tree Dress
Black and White Palm Tree Dress
Black and White Palm Tree Dress
Black and White Palm Tree Dress
This black and white palm tree dress is probably one of my top 3 favorite dresses that I own. I wear it so much (ie: here, here and here in a different color) that when I went to shoot these photos my sister literally asked me how many times am I going to post about it. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" and I guarantee I'll be wearing this dress until it falls apart and I'm not sorry about it.

*
Sunglasses / similar Palm Tree Dress (also love this!) / Brown Belt / similar Brown Clutch
Julie Vos Bangle c/o / Chloe + Isabel Bora Bora Statement Ring / JustFab Sienna Neutral Sandals

More Black and White Favorites...

Don't miss our past Room for Style Fashion Posts - Let's Cool DownBlack as a NeutralBy the Sea & Make sure to follow our Room for Style Pinterest Board for all our "Inspired by" Looks ((both Decorating & Fashion))

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Sharing my secret to finding the best deals online here!

Labels: , , , , ,