I'm by no means a Boston expert, but I thought I'd leave you with my 5 Boston Must-Dos if you're planning a trip in the future!
- Get lost in Beacon Hill. This is the most picturesque part of Boston and strolling up and down the streets is guaranteed to make you wish you lived there. While you're in the area make sure snap a photo of yourself on Acorn St. like we did (#selfie), it's the most frequently photographed street in America, and once you see it for yourself you'll understand why.
- Brunch at The Met Back Back and choose from their Crafty Mary checklist to create your own Bloody Mary! While I'm pretty new to the whole Bloody Mary scene this is hands down the most amazing one I've EVER had, and probably ever will! You get to choose the alcohol, rim, mixer and heat level along with whatever fix-ins and garnishes you'd like...I got a Belvedere Bloody Mary with bacon salt, Tabasco, Worcestershire and Horseradish topped with celery, lemon, lime, olives, pepperocini and shrimp! Not going to lie you probably don't even need to order a meal with all the options you can get added to your drink...see our monstrous drinks here!
- Explore the Waterfront, Boston Common/Public Garden and all the historical buildings nearby. When you think of Boston, these are the areas that immediately pop into your head. Pop into Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market while you're in the area.
- Visit Fenway Park (even if you're not a Red Sox fan!). It's not only the oldest baseball stadium in America, but it's also one of the smallest which makes pretty much any seat amazing. Even if it's not baseball season I still suggest taking a trip to the area and heading to The Bleacher Bar which is located literally under the bleachers in the stadium with a giant garage door that leads right onto the outfield.
- Walk down Newbury Street. I was most excited about exploring Back Bay, where Katherine lives, while I was in Boston because I've never really been to that area before. Newbury Street is where you want to be. It's filled with beautiful historic brownstones, along with tons of shops and restaurants, definitely not an area you want to miss!
Shop my Paisley Swing Dress
& Off The Shoulder Dress (they're both onsale!)
and check back next week to see the full looks from both days.
Also I just booked a trip to Newport, RI in August! I've never been and I'd love to know your recommendations if you have!
Sharing my secret to finding the best deals online here!
Labels: boston, photo diary, travel