Makeup Monday: Glam Red Lip

Glam Red Lip Makeup
Glam Red Lip Makeup

If you follow me on Snapchat then you know I used my ring light to take makeup photos for the first time this weekend and not only is this thing blinding and hot as hell, but I haven't quite got the settings right with my camera while using it yet so bear with me while I figure it out. I really love this look so I'm grateful that at least a few photos turned out okay!

I've been wearing a lot of red lipstick lately probably, because I've been super lazy about doing my eye makeup, but I was headed to a party this weekend and decided to play around a little. I never do this severe of a color in my crease when I'm not wearing a dark shadow on my lid, but love the way it turned out. I wish I would've actually brought the color up a little higher.

I'm hoping to get my makeup posts back on track and if anyone has any tips for shooting with a ring light please share!!
  1. Apply MAC Pro-Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation to face with damp beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concelear
  2. Using bareMinerals California Bronze Palette (c/o) apply The Ocean View to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply bareMinerals Blush in Daybreak to apples of cheeks and blend. Set makeup with bareMinerals Mineral Veil (c/o). Highlight cheekbones with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
  3. Prime eyelids with Julep Eye Primer (c/o). Apply Celebrate from bareMinerals The Sexy Neutrals Palette  (c/o) from lashline to brow. Apply bareMinerals Eyecolor in Sensation (c/o) to crease and blend. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner. Curl lashes with Sephora Show Curl Lash Curler. Prime upper lashes with Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer & follow with 3 coats of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Gimme Brow
  4. Finish lips with Julep Light On Your Lips Lipstick in Stepping Out (c/o).

Twitter
 | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,