Makeup Monday: Charcoal Metallic Eye

Charcoal Metallic Smoky Eye Makeup
Charcoal Metallic Smoky Eye Makeup
Charcoal Metallic Smoky Eye Makeup
Charcoal Metallic Smoky Eye Makeup
Fashion Week may be over, but it brought back my love of playing with makeup! I went all out and truly did myself up with fun shadows and lip colors every day and getting dolled up was a nice change from the super casual look I sported all summer. This charcoal metallic smoky eye was one of my favorite looks from the week because I love the way this color shadow looks paired with blue eyes. Buxom recently sent me a ton of their new eyeshadows and I can't wait to play around with them more!

Also the holidays are right around the corner (I know I know too early to talk about it) so make sure to leave me a comment or send me an email letting me know what looks you want me to create!
  1. Apply MAC Pro-Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation to face with damp beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concelear
  2. Using bareMinerals California Bronze Palette (c/o) apply The Ocean View to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply bareMinerals Blush in Daybreak to apples of cheeks and blend. Set makeup with bareMinerals Mineral Veil (c/o). Highlight cheekbones with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
  3. Prime eyelids with Julep Eye Primer (c/o). Apply Celebrate from bareMinerals The Sexy Neutrals Palette  (c/o) from lashline to brow. Apply Buxom Eyeshadow in Pure Platinum (c/o) from lash to crease, then Buxom Eyeshadow in Cool Cavier to crease and along outer corner of lower lashes and blend. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner. Curl lashes with Sephora Show Curl Lash Curler. Prime upper lashes with Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer & follow with 3 coats of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Gimme Brow
  4. Finish lips with Buxom True Nude Lip Foundation in Au Naturel (c/o).


Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,