Electric Blue & Navy Ombré Manicure

Electric Blue & Navy Ombre Manicure
Electric Blue & Navy Ombre Manicure
Electric Blue & Navy Ombre Manicure
Electric Blue & Navy Ombre Manicure
Pairing electric blue with navy for my latest manicure, I guess you can say it's my way of holding onto the last bit of Summer brights while embracing Fall's jewel toned palette. Not going to lie I'm probably going to put my Fall manicures on hold because let's be seriously October starts in a week and I'm dying to do some Halloween nail art. Looking for more nail art inspiration? I just did a round up of my favorite NYFW nails with Mode! I think the Cushnie et Ochs mani will be my next, it's the perfect combination of Fall & Halloween!

Not sure how to create this ombré manicure on yourself? Check out my step by step tutorial here!

*
Julep Nail Color in Briana & Danielle c/oColor Club Polish in Holiday Splendor

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , ,