Life Lately...September 2015

September Life

September Life
September Life

Fashion Week is over and I really wouldn't have survived with Alex, Megan & Jen (& my cousin for letting me crash at her apartment so I didn't have to commute in & out of the city over the weekend!). Every year I say I'm not going to do much FW stuff, I'm going to take it easy and then you get an influx of invites and realize all your friends you never get to see are going to be out and about and all of a sudden my schedule it filled to capacity (PS I was still someone going to work everyday). But this year's #NYFW ended on a high note...a secret Joe Jonas show. If you follow me on Snapchat then you got to see the whole thing in real time. Just do yourself a favor and download Cake by the Ocean.

September Life

Currently obsessed with Purely Simple Bars, scanning 3D objects with my HP Sprout & Scream Queens! And patiently waiting for the return of every single TV show I watch...it's been a long summer!

September Life

Lauren and I have been finding the best places to take photos in Greenwich, CT and Westchester lately. Case in point this awesome beach that we somehow talked the security guard into letting us on after hours! These photos will be up next week, but for now this pretty sunset iPhone photo will have to do! 

Have you booked your trip to Newport yet? Fall activities are getting the best of me and I'm itching to book another trip! My birthday actually falls on a weekend this year and I've been compulsively checked flights to random places!

September Life

I haven't gone pumpkin or apple picking a few years so it was on the top of my Fall activities list this year! Now I just have to decide what to do with this giant pumpkin (I'm thinking spray paint it gold) and 10 lbs of apples! I already made apple crisp and ate a couple with peanut butter, but I swear I haven't even made a dent in the giant bowl yet!

September Life

Add these ladies to your blogroll if they aren't there already! ((Dressed By JessThe Rachel Ross, Mimi & Chichi, Tiffany Style, TF Diaries & Lex What Wear))

Until next month...

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: ,