In the Navy (Jumpsuit)

Navy Jumpsuit | #NYFW
Navy Jumpsuit | #NYFW
Navy Jumpsuit | #NYFW
Navy Jumpsuit | #NYFW
Navy Jumpsuit | #NYFW
Navy Jumpsuit | #NYFW
Navy Jumpsuit | #NYFW
This navy jumpsuit took me so far out of my comfort zone that I texted pretty much everyone I knew with a photo of me trying it on in the dressing room before I bought it. Like I mentioned on Tuesday I never ever thought I would wear a jumpsuit, but if blogging has taught me anything it's to never say never!

This baby was the only one left in the store when I bought it and when I went to find it online so I could link to it for this post it was sold out!! Clearly I'm not the only one that loved it! The quality and fit are amazing and with a price tag of under $30 (yes, you read that right), it doesn't surprise me that it's already gone! I'll keep my eye out if it gets restocked, but in the meantime I linked to my favorite jumpsuits for under $50 below! If you haven't taken the jumpsuit plunge yet I highly recommend you give them a chance!

I decided to keep my look pretty simple with a leopard clutch, nude pumps and some delicate rings and it was obviously the right decision because while Megan and I were shooting these photos in between events I got stopped and had my very first street style photographer encounter! I haven't seen the photos pop up anywhere yet, but considering I'm super awkward with posing I'm sure they're pretty hilarious!

*
Karen Walker Starburst Sunglasses c/o Ditto / BaubleBar Ear Crawlers / Forever 21 Navy Jumpsuit
 similar Leopard Clutch / Kendra Scott Hand Chain c/o / Kendra Scott Double Ring c/o
 similar Capwell Ring c/o / similar Nude Pumps


Use Code: LIVINGAFTERMIDNITE for your first month of DITTO's Endless Eyewear program free!

Photos: Megan Zietz

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , , , , ,