Life Lately...November 2015

November Life

I've been a dancer & lived in New York my entire life, but have managed to never see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular...until this weekend that is! My mom and I finally saw the show and the Rockettes in all of their glory and I can't help but rethink my career path after seeing them dance. I don't think I'll ever stop wishing I was a Rockette!

November Life

My brunch game has been seriously slacking, but I made up for it this month with 3 amazing brunches all at different places! First up Bottomless Sangria Brunch at Barraca, beyond amazing! As much as you can drink of any of their 8 sangrias for 2 hours for only $15 with your entree! I suggest the Carne a la Brasa, Datiles con Bacon & Castilla Sangria (but I highly recommend trying a couple different ones!) Next up Lexington Brass, officially the most amazing french toast I've ever eaten! I swear they must soak it overnight because it literally melts in your mouth and the ginger syrup is delicious! And my local favorite Hudson Grille, if you're ever in Westchester on the weekend pop in there and order pretty much anything on the menu, but Eggs Oscar and the Corn Flake Crusted French Toast are on the top of my list!

November Life

Still reminiscing about my Royal Caribbean cruise earlier this month! In disbelief that I was on a cruise less than a month around strolling around the deck in the beautiful weather and now I'm bundled up in my Winter coat on 35 degree mornings! What a difference a month can make? Read all my trip on Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas here, if you're planning a cruise for next year I highly recommend this one (especially if you live in the NY/NJ/CT area).

November Life

I've got Holiday party planning on the brain and I'm brainstorming and shopping for my annual girls Holiday Brunch I have coming up! I've been obsessively buying ridiculous Christmas accessories at Target and pinning delicious brunch dishes and drinks, now I have to narrow it down and plan the menu!! Are you hosting any Holiday Parties this year? 


Until next month...

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: ,