Makeup Monday: Black Cherry Lips

IMG_8347.jpg
Black Cherry Lipstick | Faux Eyelashes | Makeup Tutorial
Black Cherry Lipstick | Faux Eyelashes | Makeup Tutorial

Halloween is over and the Holiday Season is here. No, I'm not going into full on Christmas mode (yet), but I will definitely be adding more and more holiday content every week! When it comes to my Holiday makeup tutorials, they're not much different than my regular ones aside from an extra touch of glam!

I picked up this Revlon Black Cherry lipstick over the weekend and knew it would perfect for my first Holiday Makeup Monday! Instead of keeping the rest of my makeup simple when wearing such a bold lip color like I normally would, I added a pair of amazing faux lashes and a subtle shimmery taupe eye for that extra glam element. For some reason this lipstick photographed a little blotchy here, but I think it was because I was in a rush taking these photos. I'm wearing it in some upcoming outfit pics so make sure to check those out for a better look at it!

If you take a look at my last few Makeup Monday posts you can definitely see a bold lip pattern forming, but I promise I'll create a bold eye in the new few weeks, because it can't be the Holiday Season without a few smoky eye party looks!
  1. Apply MAC Pro-Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation to face with damp beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer. Set foundation with bareSkin Perfecting Veil c/o.
  2. Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Bronzer (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Blush (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend. 
  3. Apply Shade 3 from e.l.f. Everyday Smoky Palette (c/o) from lashline to crease, apply shade 5 to crease and blend, highlight under brows and inner corners of eyes with shade 1. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner. Curl lashes with Sephora Show Curl Lash Curler. Prime lashes with Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer & follow with 1 coat of IT Cosmetics Tightline Mascara (c/o) on roots of lashes and 3 coats of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Apply Andre #45 Mod Lashes. Groom and fill in brows with IT Cosmetics Skinny Brow Pencil (c/o). 
  4. Finish lips with Revlon Lipstick in Black Cherry.



The Holidays are here... catch up on my Holiday Posts & follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,