Gift Guide: Beauty Junkie

My favorite type of gifts to receive during the Holidays are beauty related! Mostly because they're indulgent items I don't necessarily buy myself (not that I don't LOVE them) and because beauty gift sets are the best around the Holiday Season! Giant eyeshadow palettes, mini lip glosses in basically every color of the rainbow, delicious smelling body washes and more! I wouldn't mind finding any of these beauty sets under my tree on Christmas morning and if you have beauty junkies are on your Holiday shopping list I guarantee they would LOVE these too! Here are my 14 favorite beauty gifts at all price points this Holiday season!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
Gift Guide: Beauty Junkie | Holiday Christmas Gifts
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Check out my other Gift Guides for more Holiday gift ideas!
Holiday Pajamas | Jetsetter





The Holidays are here... catch up on my Holiday Posts & follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , ,