Makeup Monday: New Year's Eve Glitter Eye

Glitter Eye Makeup for New Year's Eve | Beauty
Glitter Eye Makeup for New Year's Eve | Beauty
Glitter Eye Makeup for New Year's Eve | Beauty

New Year's Eve is the only night of the year that a 28 year old can get away with wearing glitter eye makeup and you get bet I'm going to take full advantage of this! Ever year I like to switch up my NYE look, but one common factor is that I always include a touch (or a little more than a touch) of glitter. This year I decided to go with a smoky gray eye paired with my signature winged eyeliner, but sparkled it up by lining my lower lashes with loose glitter. These photos don't do this glitter eye makeup justice, but I had to post them anyway because I love the way that this shiny pink lip looks paired with it!

Funny story about the day I shot these photos. I did my makeup and took these pictures right before I went to the dentist and let's just say the hygienist was a little distracted during my cleaning. She couldn't stop talking about how much she loved it, but I just can't believe I didn't think to wash it off before I left the house. To say that I was a little too "done up" for a Thursday afternoon is an understatement.

Still can't figure out what to wear on New Year's Eve? Check out What to Wear on New Year's Eve & 6 New Year's Eve Outfits for inspiration!

Makeup Monday New Year's Eve Glitter Eye Tutorial:
  1. Apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to face with damp beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer. Set foundation with bareSkin Perfecting Veil c/o.
  2. Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Bronzer (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Blush (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend. 
  3. Apply shade 9 from e.l.f. Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette (c/o) from lash line to crease. Apply shade 10 in crease and blend. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner. Carefully use glitter glue and apply loose silver glitter along eyeliner on lid and along lower lashes. Curl lashes with Sephora Show Curl Lash Curler. Prime lashes with Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer & follow with 1 coat of IT Cosmetics Tightline Mascara (c/o) on roots of lashes and 3 coats of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Groom and fill in brows with IT Cosmetics Skinny Brow Pencil (c/o). 
  4. Apply similar Fuchsia Lipstick to lips and top with Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Patricia (c/o).

The Holidays are here... catch up on my Holiday Posts & follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,