My Valentine's Day Wishlist

Just because I don't have a significant other doesn't mean I can't treat myself to a Valentine's Day treat (or two!). Usually I'm all about the chocolate (dark please!), but this year I've been so good about sticking to my diet and workout routine that I'm leaning towards a gift that's a little more permanent! There's nothing over "Valentine's Day-y" about these ten gifts, but that doesn't mean they aren't the perfect V-Day (or Singles Awareness Day) gift to myself!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
My Valentine's Day Wishlist | Shopping Guide
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

I recently did a MAJOR closet clean out (I'm talking 6+ bags of clothes gone) so I really got a chance to access what staples I have and don't have and what pieces I'm wearing a lot and others that I'm not. I just added bigger items like most perfect gray suede OTK boots and super flare jeans to my wardrobe and now I'm looking for a few smaller pieces to round it all out!

I've been really into the whole sneakers/cuffed jeans look over the past few months. I don't know if its the lack of Winter we've been having or that my style is changing, but I've been doing a lot of sneaker browsing! Slip-ons and converse are my fav so I'm thinking of adding a bright red pair to my collection, but these pistachio New Balances caught my eye and I might need them too!

As far as jewelry I'm pretty set, but right now I'm all about the ear jackets and crawlers and this floral gold one has been haunting my dreams (along with this pearl one), and I've developed a little bit of a navy home decor obsession right now and after seeing this cocktail ring I think the crush has made it's way over to the accessory department. 

I think I may have finally found the perfect deep deep burgundy lip color (shade: Mercy) that I've been searching for forever. I don't know why I didn't think to look at Kat von D's line before, but considering she's the queen of the dark lip I feel pretty stupid for not looking sooner.

I'm also on the hunt for a new travel mug. This "Starter Fluid" one is pretty funny, but I'm looking for something even more ridiculous (ie: references alcohol or has some curse word on it). If you find one send it my way!



Check out past Valentine's Day posts & Valentine's Day Pinterest Board for more inspiration!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , ,