Currently Coveting : Banana Republic Spring 2016

We've been having the most AMAZING weather in NY (aside from the random cold spell over the past few days) so you can't blame me for doing a little Spring window shopping! My wishlist of course is giant, but right now a majority of the items I'm currently coveting are all from Banana Republic! I've been a fan of Banana for a long time, but it's always been more of a store I casually browse and shop in, but this season they seriously stepped up there game!

My love affair with their Spring 2016 collection started with these shoes (which I want in pretty much every color), but once I got on their site I just kept pinning and pinning and pinning pieces I loved and before I knew it I had a pretty hefty wishlist. Right now my shopping philosophy is all about adding quality timeless staples and fun trendy accessories to my wardrobe and pretty much everything in Banana Republic fits that description. All of these items are ridiculously affordable, but I'm hoping there's a sale coming up because I seriously want all 12 (and maybe the shoes in more than one color)! So what are you currently coveting for Spring?

PS If you read my Mode #NYFW articles then you also know that I was obsessed with the Banana Republic Fall 2016 collection, give it all to me now!!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
Banana Republic Spring 2016 Shopping List
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

*
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , ,