Makeup Monday: Smoky Eye with Eyelash Extensions

Smoky Eye with Eyelash Extensions | Makeup Tutorial | Beauty
Smoky Eye with Eyelash Extensions | Makeup Tutorial | Beauty
Smoky Eye with Eyelash Extensions | Makeup Tutorial | Beauty
Smoky Eye with Eyelash Extensions | Makeup Tutorial | Beauty

I've been debating for months whether or not to get eyelash extensions and I finally bit the bullet and couldn't be happier! I seriously don't know what I did before I had them and now that I've grown accustom to them I'm not sure I'm ever going to take them off. I'm planning on doing a Do's & Don'ts of Eyelash Extensions post at the end of the week where I'll be talking more in depth about them and giving my tips on maintaining them, but in the meantime feel free to ask me any questions you'd like me to answer in the post.

Onto this smoky eye look, ever since I got eyelash extensions I've been wearing little to no eye makeup because the extensions add so much drama to your eyes there's really no need to add any makeup on a daily basis. I had a big party to go to so I figured I would create a smoky eye with my favorite slate shadows. This already glam look is even more dramatic when worn with eyelash extensions or false lashes and perfect for a big night out. Rosy blush and lipstick warm up the overall look and make it look even better with a pale "end of Winter" complexion.

Makeup Monday Smoky Eye with Eyelash Extensions Makeup Tutorial:
  1. Prep face with bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Vitamin C Day Cream (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer to face with damp beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer. Set foundation with bareSkin Perfecting Veil (c/o).
  2. Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Bronzer (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Blush (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend. 
  3. Apply Mystery from IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette (c/o) to entire lid. Apply Poetic from same palette to crease and blend. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner. Brush eyelash extensions through with clean mascara wand. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings
  4. Highlight cheekbones, inner corners of eyes and under brows with e.l.f.'s Illuminating Palette (c/o).
  5. Apply e.l.f. Lipstick in Touch of Berry (c/o) to lips.
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,