Gold and pink are great colors for Spring and this look is a perfect one to recreate to transition your makeup into a new season. Bold bright matte lips are a HUGE trend this Spring and this matte liquid lipstick is the perfect beauty product to add to your makeup bag to refresh your look. I'm partial to this hot pink shade, but coral was really popular on the Spring runways too. Another makeup product I load up on during the warmer months is highlighter. When applied correctly it basically illuminates your skin and gives you that glow everyone craves in the Spring and Summer.
I was scrolling through the Makeup Monday looks I've created so far this year and I realized almost all (if not all) of them I'm wearing a cat eye. Don't get me wrong a cat eye look is my go-to and favorite look, but it's not the only think I wear! Since getting eyelash extensions I haven't been wearing too much eye makeup because my lashes alone are a statement, but I received this new bronze eyeshadow
and I couldn't wait to test it out. I've always been a fan of pairing gold and hot pink together and this look came together really easily.
Makeup Monday Matte Hot Pink Liquid Lip Tutorial:
- Prep face with bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Vitamin C Day Cream (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer to face with damp beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer. Set foundation with bareSkin Perfecting Veil (c/o).
- Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Bronzer (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Blush (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Apply e.l.f. Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast (c/o) to lid. Apply Hot Commodity from bare Minerals The Sexy Neutrals Palette to lid and Perspective in crease. Brush eyelash extensions through with clean mascara wand. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Highlight cheekbones, inner corners of eyes and under brows with e.l.f.'s Illuminating Palette (c/o).
- Apply Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in Berry Boost (c/o) to lips.
Labels: Bare Minerals, beauty, benefit, bliss, clinique, ELF, get the look, IT Cosmetics, makeup, Makeup Monday, Maybelline