Can we just take a second and talk about how amazing this lip color is? I recently got a LOT of new makeup and I've been having so much fun playing around with it to create new beauty looks for Makeup Monday! Liquid lipstick is all the rage right now (I'll credit that to Kylie Jenner) and I've built quite the collection. This one is particular I got over the weekend at The Makeup Show press preview and I'm in love. It's the perfect pink shade without being too "bubble gummy" and I'll definitely be wearing it a ton.
Makeup Monday Chocolate Brown Smoky Eye & Barely Pink Lips Makeup Tutorial:
- Prep face with bareMinerals True Oasis Oil-Free Replenishing Gel Cream (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer to face with damp beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Concealer. Set foundation with bareSkin Perfecting Veil (c/o).
- Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Bronzer (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply blush shade 4 from BH Cosmetics Blushed Neutrals 26 Color Eyeshadow & Blush Palette (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Apply e.l.f.'s Smudge Pot in Brownie Points (c/o) to entire lid. Apply shade 6 from e.l.f.'s Everyday Smoky Palette (c/o) to crease and blend. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner. Brush eyelash extensions through with clean mascara wand and apply Maybelline The Falsies Mascara to lower lashes. Groom and fill in brows with BH Cosmetics Ultimate Brow Palette (c/o).
- Highlight cheekbones, inner corners of eyes and under brows with e.l.f.'s Illuminating Palette (c/o).
- Apply Eve Pearl Liquid Lipstick in Barely Pink (c/o) to lips.
Labels: Bare Minerals, beauty, BH Cosmetics, ELF, Eve Pearl, get the look, IT Cosmetics, make up forever, makeup, Makeup Monday, Maybelline