Easy Purple, Blue & Silver Striped Manicure

Purple, Silver and Blue Striped Manicure | Easy Nail Art Tutorial on Living After Midnite by Jackie Giardina | Beauty Blogger
Purple, Silver and Blue Striped Manicure | Easy Nail Art Tutorial on Living After Midnite by Jackie Giardina | Beauty Blogger
Purple, Silver and Blue Striped Manicure | Easy Nail Art Tutorial on Living After Midnite by Jackie Giardina | Beauty Blogger

True life I was rocking polish free nails for about 2 weeks before I finally got a chance to actually sit down and paint my nails and it was so weird! I seriously feel naked without polish on and it's actually come to the point where I feel weird sporting your run of the mill one color polish manicure. But life has been crazy and I just haven't had the time to do elaborate designs so instead I created this super easy purple, blue and silver manicure so could stop cringing every time I looked down at my bare nails!! It took me less than 30 minutes to do this nail art design and I didn't use anything other than the 3 polishes which means you can absolutely recreate it on yourself no matter what your skill level is!!

Just paint your nails one color, then paint one stripe down the middle of each nail in another color (it doesn't have to be perfect), then taking a polish with a thin brush (most nail art polishes have a thin striping brush) and paint a stripe along one side (or both sides) of the middle stripe! SUPER easy!! If you try this at home and it doesn't come out as great as you would've liked then I suggest throwing on a coat of glitter polish over the top...glitter distracts from any imperfections and makes everything better!

Random tidbit...when I was typing this post up I typed this purple polish's name as "Swearing in the Subway" which let's face it is just as appropriate as "Sweating in the Subway!"

Julep Polish in Danielle | RickyColor in Sweating in the Subway c/o Kiss Nail Art Paint in Silver Glitter

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , ,