The Best Summer Pool Floats Under $100

No Summer party is complete without a few awesome (& totally Instagram-able) pool floats. I swear they've become as much of a Summer staple as a bikini and a more important accessory than a cover up! For some reason I never got around to buying any pool floats last year, but I knew I was going to do a little bit of shopping early in the season this year and grab a few for this Summer!

I don't know why I thought they would be more expensive than they are, but I was pleasantly surprised that ALL of the pool floats I found were under $100! Also when I was browsing I found these AMAZING drink holder floats...umm where have these been my whole life?? Now if only I could decide which ones to buy ((because as much as I want them all something tells me my dad's pool can't quite handle 17 floats!))

The Best Summer Pool Floats Under $100
Gold Swan Pool Float $99 | Pizza Slice Pool Float $33 | Donut Drink Floats $10
Smarties Pool Float $17 | Whale Pool Float $99 | Pineapple Pool Float $28
Lifeguard Drink Floats $11 | Ice Pop Pool Float $30 | Rubber Duck Pool Float $60
Tropical Fruit Drink Floats $11 | Pink Flamingo Pool Float $70 | Banana Pool Float $40
Watermelon Pool Float $40 | Swan Pool Float $70 | Pink Donut Pool Float $22
Ice Cream Cone Pool Float $45 | Palm Tree Drink Floats $15

*
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: ,