For my last Makeup Monday post I went for the "less is more" Summer makeup look
, so today I went the opposite route and created a warm Summer glow makeup look! I tend to opt for gold and warm shades during the Summer because they compliment a tan, but today instead of going with metallic gold I went with a rose gold eyeshadow and a rosy lipstick! bareMinerals recently sent me their new The Instant Attraction Palette
and I've been getting way more use out of it than I initially thought I would! The four shadow shades are so pretty and can be combined to create so many different looks. I highly suggest it if you're looking for something to bring on vacation this summer too, I know I'll be bringing it with me.
Makeup Monday Rose Gold Makeup Tutorial:
- Prep face with bareMinerals True Oasis Oil-Free Replenishing Gel Cream (c/o). Apply bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Gel Cream (c/o) to face followed by Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer to face with damp beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Concealer.
- Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Bronzer (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply blush shade 7 from BH Cosmetics Nude Blush 10 Color Blush Palette (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Apply Anticipation from bareMinerals The Instant Attraction Eyeshadow Palette (c/o) from lash line to crease, apply Whirlwand from lash line to just above crease and blend. Apply Meant to Be to outer corner of crease and blend. Brush eyelash extensions through with clean mascara wand and apply a light coat of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Groom and fill in brows with BH Cosmetics Ultimate Brow Palette (c/o).
- Set foundation with matte shade from bareMinerals Translucent Powder Duo (c/o), highlight cheekbones, inner corners of eyes and under brows with glow shade.
- Apply bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Chase Your Dreams (c/o) to lips.
Labels: Bare Minerals, beauty, BH Cosmetics, clinique, get the look, IT Cosmetics, make up forever, makeup, Makeup Monday, Maybelline