This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #essenceessentials #essenceatTarget #CollectiveBias
I may not be going Back to School this Fall, but that doesn't stop me from getting excited about Back to School beauty and fashion! Not only am I adding a few new pieces of clothing to my wardrobe to refresh my look with the upcoming change of seasons, but I'm also adding a few new beauty products to my collection!
Adding new beauty products to my collection of course means testing out a few new looks and this bright berry look is the perfect way to spice up your look! Bold lips and smoky eyes are a standard look in every girl's beauty arsenal, but bold lips and colorful eyes are something most girls are afraid to try! I'm here to tell you that you shouldn't be afraid to experiment especially when the results turn out this great! A subtle wash of berry eyeshadow on your eyes is a fun way to change up your look for Summer and Fall.
When I'm trying out a new beauty look I don't want to spend a ton of money on products that I might not necessarily like in the end, but at the same time I don't want to use products that aren't of great quality either! Enter essence cosmetics...not only are their products extremely affordable (the most expensive product I saw was $10!), but they're also great quality! I wore this look on a day where it was 95 degrees out and my makeup looked just as great at 11pm as it did when I applied it at noon!
Makeup Monday Bold Back to School Beauty with essence cosmetics at Target:
- Apply foundation to face. Apply essence cosmetics Say No to Dark Circles Color Correcting Concealer in Bright Rose ($2.99) under eyes.
- Apply essence cosmetics Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder in Darker Skin ($4.99) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply essence cosmetics Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Apply Vanilla Eyess from essence cosmetics How to Make Bright Eyes Make-up Box ($9.99) from lash line to brows. Apply Eyes Bright Open from lash line to crease and along lower lashes, then apply Team Bright in crease and blend. Line upper lashes with essence cosmetics Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris ($3.99). Line waterline with white waterproof eyeliner. Apply 2 coats of essence cosmetics Lash Princess Volume Mascara to upper and lower lashes. Groom and fill in brows.
- Highlight cheekbones, inner corners of eyes and under brows with Light Up! from essence cosmetics How to Make Bright Eyes Make-up Box.
- Line lips with essence cosmetics Lipliner in Honey Berry ($1.99). Apply essence cosmetics Lipstick in Wear Berries ($2.99) to lips and dab essence cosmetics Lipstick in Sparkling Miracle to center of lips.
Labels: beauty, essence cosmetics, get the look, makeup, Makeup Monday, sponsored post