Round Up: July 2016

Outfit Inspiration Summer Style Fashion on Living After MIdnite by Blogger Jackie Giardina July 2016
(l to r) Delicate Floral Midi Dress | The Maxi Skirt of my DreamsFree People Lilou Dress | The Midi Dress ObsessionSmooth Summer Legs in Florida

Fashion & Beauty on Living After MIdnite by Blogger Jackie Giardina July 2016
(clockwise from top left) SJP's new scent is perfect for Summer! Shop it here! | The Patriotic Nail ArtHow to Get Smooth Summer Legs with Sally Hansen | Pool floats for life! Shop my favorite bathing suit top EVER, swan float (under $35) & donut float (under $20)!

Food & Travel on Living After MIdnite by Blogger Jackie Giardina July 2016
(clockwise from top left) Summer sunsets at Trump National Hudson Valley | Magaritas at Zona Rosa in Brooklyn. If you're every in the area I highly recommend, it was so good! | Cloudless days in Vero Beach, FL | Taco Fever at bartaco in Portchester, NY ! I took over their Snapchat yesterday! Make sure to follow them fast so you can see all the craziness before it goes away. (Username: bartacolife)

Home Decor Inspiration Printed Floral Pattern Interior Decoration on Living After MIdnite by Blogger Jackie Giardina July 2016
Bold Floral Home Decor Inspiration

Fashion & Beauty on Living After MIdnite by Blogger Jackie Giardina July 2016
(clockwise from top left) Still obsessed with this neon dress! See the whole look from last month here. | My Karen Walker Starburst Sunglasses are sold out everywhere but you can still get them here! | Because everyone needs a Tacos & Tequila tank! | I reduced the prices on everything in my Poshmark closet including this red floral dress! If you're shopping on Poshmark for the first time use code: HSWVE with you sign up to get $5 off your first purchase.

Manicure Summer Nail Art Nails Beauty on Living After MIdnite by Blogger Jackie Giardina July 2016
(l to r) Palm Tree Nail ArtLemon Lime Nail Art

Outfit Inspiration Summer Style Fashion on Living After MIdnite by Blogger Jackie Giardina July 2016
(clockwise from top left) The Midi Dress ObsessionThe Maxi Skirt of my Dreams | Free People Lilou DressDelicate Floral Midi Dress

Beauty Makeup Tutorial on Living After MIdnite by Blogger Jackie Giardina July 2016
(l to r) 24K Gold EyesColorful Back to School Makeup
*

I mentioned in my 24K Gold Eyes post how much I'm loving this new Hourglass brush, but I'd like to gush about it a little more. I'm seriously obsessed! We've been experiencing quite the heatwave in NY (it's been between 93 & 100 with super high humidity for about 2 weeks) and my Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation has been my savior! I usually apply it with my fingers, but I've been using the Hourglass brush and it blends it so perfectly into my skin you can't even tell I'm wearing makeup!! ((insert hand raising emoji!))

I swore I wasn't going to talk about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale #1 because I wasn't sure I was even going to shop it & #2 because I'm sure you were sick of hearing about it before it ever started (I was tempted to unfollow people because it's ALL THEY FUCKING TALKED ABOUT FOR 3 WEEKS)...but caved and shopped and I got some pretty awesome stuff I thought I'd mention! I picked up these Vince Camuto 'Pedra' Over the Knee Boots in Gingerbread Leather. I got the Wide Calf ones, but they are 100% NOT wide calf, they might be slightly larger than regular calf boots, but no where near the calf circumference of the other wide calf boots I own. Luckily they do fit me and I'm in LOVE with them! I actually love them so much I just ordered them in black leather too! I suggest going up a half size. I normally wear an 8 1/2 or 9 and I got these in the 9, there's no way I could've gotten my foot into the 8 1/2. I also got the Vince Camuto 'Melaya' Over the Knee Boots in Bark Suede, another AMAZING boot for Fall and Winter. These don't come in wide calf but the regular calf fits perfectly (I swear the regular calf in these and the wide calf in the other fit the same...WTF Vince Camuto?) and the heel in the perfect height! I ordered these in a 9, but I'm exchanging them for a 9 1/2. My foot feels a little too snug and I want to be able to wear socks with them comfortably. I picked up this Halogen Long Side Slit Cardigan in Black because I have a gray one and I wear it ALL the time. I'll definitely get a ton of use out of it when the weather drops and it's great quality for the price (under $50!). Lastly was a little bit of an impulse buy...the Zella Wrap Hoodie. It's about time I upgraded some of my workout clothes and this was too cute not to get! Leave me a comment and let me know what you picked up for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

Have you checked out my Eyelash Extensions Guide yet? I'm sharing the do's & don'ts, answering all your questions and telling you why I love mine so much! If you're thinking about getting them you'll definitely want to read this first!

I've been writing a ton of articles on Mode.com so make sure you head over and check them out! Here are a couple favorite from this month: "Why "Beverly Hills, 90210" is Still the Ultimate Style Inspo", "This Trend is the Summer Hair Inspo You've Been Craving" and "The Anti-Minimalist's Guide to Decorating in 2016" What topics should I write about next month?

Looking for more inspiration. Check out my July 2015 Fashion & Beauty Round Up!

June Favorites...

Currently Coveting...

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , ,