Plum Shimmer Eye Makeup Tutorial:
- Prep face with Garnier Clearly Brighter Anti Sun Damage Daily Moisturizer (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation. Conceal under eye circles with Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Concealer.
- Apply e.l.f. Baked Bronzer in Los Cabos (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply blush shade 5 from BH Cosmetics Blushed Neutrals Palette (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Color from lashline to lid with Julep Eyeshadow 101 Creme-to-Powder Eyeshadow Stick in Orchid Shimmer (c/o). Apply shade 5 (top row, 5th shade from left) from BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette (c/o) to crease and blend. Line upper lashes with Julep When Pencil Met Gel Long Lasting Gel Liner in Smoky Plum and smudge. Apply 2 coats of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Groom and fill in brows with BH Cosmetics Ultimate Brow Palette (c/o).
- Set foundation with matte shade from bareMinerals Translucent Powder Duo (c/o). Highlight cheeks with shade 1 from BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette (c/o).
- Apply Shiseido Rouge Rouge Lipstick in Real Ruby (c/o) to lips to finish.
Labels: Bare Minerals, beauty, BH Cosmetics, clinique, ELF, garnier, get the look, Julep Maven, makeup, Makeup Monday, Shiseido