Pink Fishnet Nail Art

Pink and Black Fishnet Manicure | Julep Polish Nail Art on Living After Midnite Blogger Jackie Giardina
Pink and Black Fishnet Manicure | Julep Polish Nail Art on Living After Midnite Blogger Jackie Giardina
Pink and Black Fishnet Manicure | Julep Polish Nail Art on Living After Midnite Blogger Jackie Giardina

I didn't start this manicure with the intention of it looking like a fishnet design, but once I finished painting my nails and needed to come up with a name for this manicure I realized that's exactly what this design looked like. Maybe it's the dancer in me, but criss-cross mani just didn't seem like an accurate enough description for this one!

Julep in Amanda c/oKiss Nail Artist Paint in Black

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , ,