Labor Day Sales

Labor Day Sales 2016

Another Summer has come and gone and I'm sitting here wondering how the hell it's September already?!? Even though it seems to have flown by, looking back I did a TON of stuff!! I managed to squeeze in 3 trips (Florida, Mohegan Sun & Kentucky) plus I'm headed away this weekend too. I also went to a bunch of outdoor concerts and spent plenty of time by the pool. One more thing I did a ton of...SHOPPING! Which means it was truly painful putting together this Labor Day Weekend Sales list knowing that I'm not going to be able to shop much!

But there is one thing I'm keeping my eye out for! I'm headed to Nashville at the end of September and I have one more trip planned this year and possibly a BIG one in the works for next year and I want a smaller camera! Jen had an amazing one that she brought to Kentucky and it took just as great photos as my DSLR, but was a quarter of the size. I told myself I was going to wait til closer to Christmas to start looking, but I'm not opposed to picking it up sooner if I find a great deal this weekend!

I rounded up a few of the best Labor Day Weekend Sales along with my top picks from each store! If I see anything else that catches my eye over the weekend I'll make sure to add it!

Banana Republic 9/1-9/6: 40% off almost everything. Use Code: FALL40

BaubleBar 9/1-9/5: Up to 75% off select items + an extra 20% off sale items

Express 9/1-9/5: 40% off everything


J.Crew 9/1-9/5: 30% off $200+ or 25% off $125+. Use Code: SHOPMORE

Lord & Taylor 9/1-9/6: 20% off regular & sale items. 25% off clearance. Use Code: LABORDAY

Missguided 9/1-9/4: 30% off everything + free standard delivery. Use Code: LABORDAY

Neiman Marcus Last Call 9/1-9/5: Extra 30-75% off everything

Sole Society 8/31-9/5: 60% off select styles


Happy Shopping!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , ,