I’ve never really done a Halloween Makeup post before (other than my Elsa from Frozen Halloween Costume Makeup Tutorial) BUT then I got this black lipstick from e.l.f. in the mail and knew I needed to give it a try. What I didn’t know is how much I would’ve LOVED it!! I photographed this look last weekend and if you follow me on Snapchat then you know I was pretty much posting selfies all day because I loved this look so much and didn’t want to take it off.
I don’t know if it brought back the teenage girl inside me that wore super heavy eye makeup all the time, but I was obsessed with this goth look. I don’t know where I can go actually wearing this, but if you’re headed to a Halloween party but don’t want to dress up this look would be perfect. And if you plan on dressing up as a witch or vampire or something similar this would be a perfect makeup look to pair with your costume.
Goth Halloween Makeup Tutorial:
- Apply shade 10 (from left) from e.l.f. cosmetics Everyday Smoky Palette (c/o) from lid to crease. Apply shade 6 from same palette to crease and blend and along lower lashes. Apply shade 10 along lower lashes closer to lash line. Apply e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Celebration on lid over black shadow by pressing with a synthetic brush. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner. Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion (c/o) on waterline. Apply 2 coats of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara on upper and lower lashes. Apply NYX Wicked Lashes in Frisky (c/o).
- Prep face with Garnier Clearly Brighter Anti Sun Damage Daily Moisturizer (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation with a beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Concealer. Set foundation with Jane Iredale Amazing Matte Loose Finish Powder (c/o).
- Apply e.l.f. Baked Bronzer in Los Cabos (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply e.l.f. Blush in Berry Merry (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Groom and fill in brows with BH Cosmetics Ultimate Brow Palette (c/o).
- Highlight cheeks with shade 1 from e.l.f. Illuminating Palette (c/o). Highlight under brows, inner corners of eyes and under wing liner on outer corners of eyes with shade 1 from e.l.f. cosmetics Everyday Smoky Palette (c/o).
- Apply e.l.f. Lipstick in Black Out (c/o) to lips to finish.
Labels: beauty, BH Cosmetics, clinique, ELF, halloween, Jane Iredale, makeup, Makeup Monday, Maybelline, NYX