Makeup Monday Black Cherry Makeup Tutorial:
- Prep face with Garnier Clearly Brighter Anti Sun Damage Daily Moisturizer (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation with a beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Concealer.
- Apply e.l.f. Baked Bronzer in Los Cabos (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply shade 6 (2nd from left on bottom row) from BH Cosmetics Nude Blush Palette (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Apply Anticipation from bareMinerals The Instant Attraction Palette (c/o) from lid to crease and along lower lashes. Apply Happenstance to inner corner of eyes, Meant to Be to crease, then apply Whirlwind under brow and blend. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner. Apply 2 coats of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Groom and fill in brows with BH Cosmetics Ultimate Brow Palette (c/o).
- Set foundation with Jane Iredale Amazing Matte Loose Finish Powder (c/o). Highlight cheeks with highlighter shade 1 from Carli Bybel for BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette (c/o).
- Apply Revlon Lipstick in Black Cherry to lips to finish.
Labels: Bare Minerals, beauty, BH Cosmetics, clinique, ELF, garnier, holiday, Jane Iredale, make up forever, makeup, Makeup Monday, Maybelline, revlon