I swear when I start doing my makeup I have every intention of doing something other than a dark berry lip, but over the past few weeks every single time I'm getting dressed up I end up wearing some variation of this lip color! When something works, it just works and this look definitely works during the Holiday season! I paired this matte wine lip color with matte neutral eyeshadow and black winged liner so that my lips remain the focus.
Makeup Monday Matte Wine Lipstick Makeup Tutorial:
- Prep face with Garnier SkinActive Ultra-Life Miracle Wake Up Anti Fatigue Day Cream (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation with a beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Concealer.
- Apply e.l.f. Bronzer Palette (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply shade 6 (2nd from left on bottom row) from BH Cosmetics Nude Blush Palette (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Apply shade 2 from e.l.f. Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette (c/o) from lash line to brow. Apply shade 7 to crease and blend. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner. Apply 2 coats of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Groom and fill in brows with BH Cosmetics Ultimate Brow Palette (c/o).
- Set foundation with Jane Iredale Amazing Matte Loose Finish Powder (c/o). Highlight cheeks with highlighter shade 1 from Carli Bybel for BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette (c/o).
- Apply e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in Wine (c/o) to lips to finish.
Labels: beauty, BH Cosmetics, clinique, ELF, garnier, holiday, Jane Iredale, make up forever, makeup, Makeup Monday, Maybelline