My Christmas Wishlist

Still in disbelief that Christmas is only 4 days away! I finished my shopping a few weeks ago (patting myself on the back for that one), but since I'm perpetually online "window" shopping I've racked up quite the Christmas wishlist for myself! In years past my wishlist usually consisted of trendy items that I didn't necessarily need, but this year I only asked for staple items and things I actually need (for the most part)! 

My Christmas Wishlist
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

I'm in desperate need of a new coffee maker and after doing a little bit of research I realized there are SO many amazing options on the market! I've heard great things about this Ninja Coffee Bar that brews pots and single cups AND froths milk, so that's my number one pick, but then I was browsing Target.com and say this awesome Cold Brew Carafe. Now I kinda want both!

After seeing everyone and their mother with these Zella High Waisted Leggings I knew I had to give them a try! My brother bought them for me for Christmas (and he gave them to me early #bestbrotherever), and I've pretty much been wearing them non-stop since. They come in a shiny black material too and I'm thinking I need them also! (Shop more black leggings here)

After doing a huge shoe clean out (I've listed a bunch on Poshmark) I realized I didn't have a pair of black leather booties! These pointy toe ones are definitely on my shopping list. (Shop more black booties here) I know these pom pom sneakers aren't a necessity, but I've been eyeing them for SO long and I think I need them now, plus they're under $100. If I happen to get a couple gift cards for Christmas I'm definitely treating myself to these.

You can never have too many pairs of pajamas and I realized the other day that ALL I have are Christmas PJs. I mean of course I have old t-shirts and sweat pants that I sleep in, but I definitely need a pair of pajamas that aren't holiday themed. I'm one of those girls that love PJ sets so this is definitely on my wishlist this year (and pretty much every year). (Shop more pajama sets here)

And I don't really NEED more earrings, but I love to wear different earrings every day, so in my mind you can never have too many pairs! I love the look of ear climbers, but I actually only have one pair so these three are definitely on my Christmas wishlist! (Shop more ear climbers here)



The Holidays are here...catch up on my Holiday Posts & follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: ,