Red Glitter Christmas Bow Nails

Red Glitter Holiday Bow Nail Art | Festive Christmas Manicure
Red Glitter Holiday Bow Nail Art | Festive Christmas Manicure

Not going to lie, these red glitter Christmas bow nails are not my favorite, but I had to share them anyway. I actually first did them in silver and burgundy (you can kinda see them here), but redid them in red and silver to photograph for an actual nail post and should've just abandoned the idea since they didn't come out as great as I hoped they would. Shit happens and I promise my next Holiday manicure (that should be going live on Friday) is 843902849032 times better!!! In the meantime check out my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for more inspiration!

OPI Nail Lacquer in "Gettin Miss Piggy With It" & "The Thrill of Brazil" | Kiss Nail Artist Paint in Silver & Black




*
The Holidays are here... catch up on my Holiday Posts & follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , ,