Create this ENTIRE Straight from the Runway Look with ONLY 9 mark. products!!
mark. created this super chic & super simple New York Fashion Week Rebecca Minkoff look
using only 9 products & I'm here to show you exactly how to recreate it!
Mai Quynh, mark. celebrity makeup artist, wanted to keep with a neutral eye, bronze skin & bold lip that was wearable on & off the runway
. She mixed mark. Lipclick in Cha Cha & Coral Fixation together to create a unique signature color.
1. For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin Moisturizer SPF 30 $18
2. Primed for Perfection Face Primer $10
3. Min-A-Real Cream to Powder Foundation (in Natural) $18
4. Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder (in Honey/Golden) $12
5. Bronze Pro in Pro Glow $10
6. Lash All You Want High Volume Mascara in Black $10
7. Conceal For Real Hook Up Concealer (in Fair/Light) $6.50
8. LipClick in Coral Fixation $10
9. LipClick in Cha Cha $10
You can pick you all of these products at http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
All of these together only cost $104.50!!! Can you even believe that? Plus you get FREE SHIPPING!!
- Start by prepping your skin with For Goodness Face Moisturizer. Followed by Primer for Perfection especially around your t zone.
- Apply Min-A-Real Foundation to entire face using mark.'s Foundation Brush. Conceal any blemishes and under eye circles with Conceal for Real.
- Dust Matte-Nificent over entire face & neck using mark.'s Powder Brush. Brush Bronze Pro around hairline, down nose and in hollows of cheeks.
- Apply 2 thick coats on Lash All You Want Mascara on upper & lower lashes.
- Mix Lipclick in Cha Cha & Coral Fixation together and apply to lips using a Lip Brush
For more details on any of these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! email@example.com
FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!
Labels: celebrity, designer, get the look, makeup, mark, mark_monday, nyc, nyfw, rebecca minkoff