Round Up: June Fashion & Beauty

June Fashion & Beauty
(l to r) Navy Florals / A Day at the Races / Black as a Neutral

June Fashion & Beauty
(clockwise from top left)
Dying to add a little bit of violet to my hair, but my hairdresser would kill me!
Bright shoes for a fun event with Dylan's Candy Bar!
The dress that pulled double duty, see the other way I wore it here!
Doubling up on black & white prints.

June Fashion & Beauty
(clockwise from top left)
Champagne Cat Eye / Negative Space Mani / Soft Purple Eyes & Fuchsia Lips / Instant Ombre Nails

June Fashion & Beauty
(l to r) By the Sea / Feminine & Edgy / Easy Breezy

June Fashion & Beauty
(clockwise from top left)
In love with this new sheer shawl! Can't wait to wear it as a bathing suit cover-up!
Rose Gold
Bright Floral Dresses for Rainy Days
My Blogging Partner in Crime & I at Belmont Park! Shop my hat here!

June Fashion & Beauty
(clockwise from top left)
My favorite statement earrings from my collection, plus the ones I want to pick up!
Celebrating the first day of Summer in cheery yellow.
When your mani matches your dress perfectly!
Derby Ready...horse included!
*

Headed to a Fourth of July BBQ this weekend and don't know what to wear? I've got 4 tips and 5 outfit to help you pick the perfect backyard BBQ outfit!

I'll be posting a new Red, White and Blue manicure later this week, but in the meantime check out my Independence Day nail art from 20142013, 2012 & 2011 for some early inspiration!

My obsession with statement earrings is becoming a problem!

Mode recently launched their new website & I'm happy to announce that I'll be contributing style, beauty & decor articles regularly! Follow me to read the stories I've posted so far & make sure to let me know if there's a certain topic you want me to cover!

I'm doing a hardcore closet cleaning out right now & have listed a TON of items on both Bib + Tuck & Poshmark! All prices are negotiable & I'm willing to bundle items at a discount! If your shoe size is an 8 1/2 or 9 I'd pop over & take a look!

Looking for more inspiration. Check out my May Fashion & Beauty Round Up!

Sale Alert!

J.Crew is giving you 30% off select summer styles through 7/1! Use Code: SUMMERSTYLE I'm eyeing this striped sweater, this linen halter dress and these fringe earrings.

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest

Labels: , ,