Patriotic Fourth of July Nail Art

I serious can't believe Fourth of July is only 3 days away!! I mean I know I'm always saying that time is flying, but it's literally going at lightning speed right now, I swear I was putting together my Memorial Day Sales post like yesterday??? Well you by now you can probably guess that Fourth of July snuck up on me pretty fast time year and while I do have a pretty awesome patriotic manicure I never got a chance to photograph it for the blog! So instead of sharing a new red, white and blue mani I'm rounding up all my Independence Day manicures of the past in the hopes that I'll inspire you to give yourself some patriotic holiday nail art!! ((PS I included an iPhone photo of my glittery red, white & blue manicure from this year!)

Which Fourth of July manicure is your favorite??


Patriotic Fourth of July Nail Art Inspiration | 4th of July | Manicures Beauty Nails Mani | Red White & Blue on Living After Midnite by Jackie Giardina
(clockwise from top left)
(This year's) Red, White & Blue Glitter Manicure | Stars & Stripes Manicure
Blue Spotted Manicure | Patriotic Spotted Nails
Red, White & Blue Anchor NailsPatriotic French Manicure

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , ,