Rachel Antonoff NYFW Fall 2016 Inspired Mani

Rachel Antonoff NYFW Fall 2016 Inspired Mani White Grid Nail Art Living After Midnite Manicure Beauty Jackie Giardina
Rachel Antonoff NYFW Fall 2016 Inspired Mani White Grid Nail Art Living After Midnite Manicure Beauty Jackie Giardina

It's here, it's here!! NYFW is here and I'm gearing up for a busy couple days of shows and events all while somehow making it to work (wish me luck!). Every year I say to myself that I'm not going to go do a lot and every single year I break that promise and cram in as much as humanly possible. My favorite way to get ready for Fashion Week is to look back at what went down the runway the season before. Since I'm just as obsessed with beauty as I am with fashion, you better believe that I pay extra close attention to the hair, makeup and nails of the models too! This white grid manicure that the models at Rachel Antonoff wore last season was one of my favorite minimal nail art looks during NYFW so I thought it would be fun to kick off this season by recreating it! Make sure to follow me on Snapchat & Instagram to see what I'm up to and send me a message if you want me to recreate any of the beauty looks from the Spring 2017 runways next!

 aerie Polish in Pink Lace c/o | Kiss Nail Artist Paint in White

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , ,