Christmas Ornament Nail Art

Christmas Ornaments Nail Art | Holiday Manicure
Christmas Ornaments Nail Art | Holiday Manicure
Christmas Ornaments Nail Art | Holiday Manicure

Here it is...my last manicure of the Holiday Season! You can't have Christmas without Christmas ornaments and this year not only are ornaments hanging on my tree, but they're adorning my nails also! If you plan on recreating this nail art at home I highly suggest picking up nail art polish like this to paint the branches and leaves. I created the circles for the ornaments and the designs on the ornaments with a q-tip!

Ricky Color Polish in Bridge & Tunnel c/o | similar Julep Polish | LAQA & Co. in Greedy Guts c/o | Madam Glam Polish in Another Glass c/oKiss Nail Artist Paint in Black



*
The Holidays are here... catch up on my Holiday Posts & follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina

Labels: , , , , , , ,