Fuschia-istic

By the look of my nails you would think that I have WAY too much time on my hands. Not the case at all...I'm just crazy! My mark. mini Nail Lacquers came in the mail and I couldn't wait to try them! Of course I couldn't decide what color to use first so I just used both. The mini brushed made it so easy to do fun designs on my nails. I'm LOVING the Fuschia color obviously, who doesn't love pink nails. The Nude color is so different than any other polish I've seen in the stores, its a tan color but when its hits the light its iridescent and has a purple/pink glow to it. & I'm loving all these mini polishes coming out (like my mini Katy Perry polishes!). I don't know why I ever bought a full sized bottle, I never go through it.

These Mini Lacquers come as a set and are available for purchase on 2/25 at my mark. eboutique for ONLY $7. But you can get yours for FREE before ANYONE ELSE by making any size purchase at my eBoutique Today (2/10) or Tomorrow(2/11). START SHOPPING!
(limit one free gift per customer)
Theres my Rock Goddess Ring again. I seriously haven't taken it off since I got it! Buy yours today & get the Mini Nail Polish Duo for FREE!
 mark. Mini Nail Lacquer in Stay Neutral & Fuschia-istic
 (with flash)
(without flash)

Labels: , , , , , ,