Grammy Awards 2011

oooo The Grammys. Last year I was at the Staples Center, this year I watched them on TV. I love that artists take chances at fashion chances at the Grammys as opposed to other awards shows. 

Katy Perry with WINGS...only at the Grammys! Plus her performance OMG...I got a little teary eyed when they were playing her Wedding videos while she was singing "Not Like The Movies". Loved it. Plus the close ups of her makeup...AHHH glitter, sparkle, glitter, sparkle LOVE.

Also LOVED Mumford & Sons and Cee Lo Green & Gwyneth Paltrow's performances. I give it up to Gwyneth for singing at the Grammys and not being a singer. She did awesome but definitely scared me a few times as she was walking down the stairs & on the piano in those sky high Louboutins!

& no I didn't include Gaga in my top red carpet picks for the night. But I'm sure everyone at NYFW is drooling over that egg. lmao!! I still love you GAGA!
Katy Perry will always make my Best Dressed List. Love her!

 Katy Perry in Armani Prive & Casadei Heels!
Not everyone loved the bracelets, but I loved them...I'm all about tons of jewelry & this did it for me!
 Miley Cyrus in Roberto Cavalli
 Kelly Osbourne in Tadashi Shoji
Selena seriously look perfect. The gold dress with her pink lips! Loved it!
 Selena Gomez in J Mendel
Lea Michele surprises me again! Loved it!
 Lea Michele in Emilio Pucci
 Julianne Hough in Malandrino
 Miley Cyrus & Kelly Osbourne @ The Clive Davis Pre-Grammy
 Katy Perry in Nicolas Jebran
Miley Cyrus in Herve Leger

Labels: , , ,