Here Comes the Bride...

I feel like I've been waiting to go to Vanessa & Bill's Wedding FOREVER!! I've know Vanessa for about 5 years and her & Bill are perfect for eachother!! Vanessa was my manager at Palm Beach Tan when I worked there in Long Island in College, & to this day that was the best job I've ever had & I gained friends that I will have forever. Working wasn't really working, we basically got paid to hang out with our friends & tan, the ultimate job...I think so! 

They had they're Engagement Party 1 1/2 years ago & ever since then we've been counting down the months until the Wedding!! It was well worth the wait, it was absolutely beautiful. Her dress was beautiful, so different & very "Vanessa". 



 The Reception!! OMG the centerpieces on the tables were a dream...straight out of one of those Wedding shows on TV. White flowers, Cherry Blossom Trees & Crystals!!! It really was a Winter Wonderland & with the room set with blue lighting it almost felt like it was going to start snowing at any second.







 This is my favorite picture of the happy couple! Its just so them...always laughing, always happy!
 If only he could've worn a bridesmaid dress!
 Check out how to recreate my look --> HERE




 V & B

 This is another favorite of mine...always laughing!! Bill wanted a penguin at the Wedding so bad so Vanessa got him a Penguin shaped Groom's cake...how amazing is that & how amazing is she!! Everyone nearly died when they wheeled it out & the look on Bill's face was priceless...he had NO CLUE!



Labels: , , , ,