5 Minute Make-Up with mark.!

I am the biggest culprit of hitting the snooze button for at least 30 minutes in the morning. So by the time I finally get up and get ready I literally have minutes to make myself presentable before I have to rush out the door to work. I love makeup & I love spending lots of time doing it but in the morning thats just not practical, so I've mastered the 5 minute makeup that makes people think you spent a LOT more time on it!
1. Apply a moisturizer to your entire face & neck. I used mark.'s See Things Clearly because it has a little bit of a shimmer to it that brightens my skin & makes it glowy & dewy! Plus it smells AWESOME!

2. Apply mark.'s Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer to entire face. It gives you just the right amount of coverage!

3. Cover any blemishes & under eye cirlces with mark.'s Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer.

4. Brush mark.'s Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder on entire face using the mark. Powder Brush. It keeps my face shine & oil free the ENTIRE day! No touch-ups necessary.

5. Brush mark. Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder on the contours on your cheeks using the Blush + Bronzer Brush. This will really sculpt your face & make it seem like you spent WAY more time on your make-up than you did!

6. Tame your brows with mark. Brow Wow Clear Brow Gel! A clean, tamed brow is key when wearing little makeup.

7. Apply my new FAVORITE PRODUCT!!!! mark. What a Line Felt Tip Eyeliner along top lashline! I used Demin here. I'm completely obsessed with these new liners they are amazing!! Check out my review HERE in my top 5 favorite mark. Products Post!

8. Apply Scandalash Mascara in BlackLash to top & bottom lashes.

9. Finish with Totally Balmed Tinted Lip Balm! I used Totally Sweet!

SO EASY!!! Try it out tomorrow morning & you will be out the door in seconds!!
Pick up all the awesome mark. products I used plus TON more @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com/

Get FREE SHIPPING on every order! Use Code: WELCOME
If you spend $40+ get FREE SHIPPING + a FREE SuperFlip Compact! Use Code: LSFLIP
See Things Clearly Moisturizer, Get A Tint Tinted Moisurizer in Buff/Natural, Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer in Light/Medium, Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder in Buff/Natural, Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder in Pro Golden, Brow Wow Clear Brow Gel, What A Line Felt Tip Eyeliner in Demin, Scandalash in Blacklash, Totally Balmed Tinted Lipbalm in Totally Sweet

Labels: , , , , ,